Are you a qualified Paediatric nurse? Can you play a key role in assessing the nursing needs of a child?
Secure Healthcare is an experienced agency who supplies temporary staff and we are looking to take on dedicated Paediatric nurses to work flexible shifts in leading hospitals in the West Midlands.
Being able to communicate appropriately with children and their parents or carers is a key part of the role. Also, working with young children, you will need to interpret the child’s behaviour or reactions to assess them fully, as they won’t be able to explain how they’re feeling.
- Dedicated Consultant
- Attractive pay rates
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Free online training
- Free uniform
- £500 bonus for every candidate you refer to us or 0.40p per hour for each hour that they work
Responsibilities/Requirements may include:
- Assessing, observing and reporting on the condition of young patients
- Setting up drips and blood transfusions
- Recording pulse, temperature and respiration and keeping accurate records of these observations
- Responding quickly to emergencies
- Explaining treatment and procedures to enable parents/carers to consent to treatment
- must be NMC registered
- NMC Registered
- The ability to work in a fast passed environment
- Emotional resilience in dealing with patients under difficult circumstances
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
If you believe in supporting young children combined with a flexible work-life balance then this is a perfect opportunity for yourself.