Paediatric Nurse Locum/Temp
£25.66 - £41.06 /Hour
Are you a qualified Paediatric nurse? Can you play a key role in assessing the nursing needs of a child?
HCL nursing is a government approved agency for the supply of temporary staff looking to take on dedicated Paediatric nurse`s to work flexible shifts in leading hospitals in London.
Being able to communicate appropriately with children and their parents or carers is a key part of the role. Also, working with young children, you will need to interpret the child`s behaviour or reactions to assess them fully, as they won`t be able to explain how they`re feeling.
- Your own consultant who understand your needs
- Attractive pay rates
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Continued support and online training
- Free uniform
- £250 bonus for every colleague you refer to us
Responsibilities may include:
- Assessing, observing and reporting on the condition of young patients
- Setting up drips and blood transfusions
- Recording pulse, temperature and respiration and keeping accurate records of these observations
- Responding quickly to emergencies
- Explaining treatment and procedures to enable parents/carers to consent to treatment
- NMC Registered
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a UK hospital
- The ability to work in a fast passed environment
- Emotional resilience in dealing with patients under difficult circumstances
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Work minimum 1 shift per week
If you believe in supporting young children combined with a flexible work-life balance then this is a perfect opportunity for yourself.
Please contact William Almada on 02078618933 Extension 1982 or apply through our website.
•Minimum of 12 months experience in a UK hospital
•The ability to work in a fast passed environment
•Emotional resilience in dealing with patients under difficult circumstances
•Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
•Work minimum 1 shift per week