Paramedics/Emergency care practitioners
We are looking for Paramedics throughout the UK. The roles we are currently recruiting for are on both a permanent and temporary basis and the need for Paramedics is at an all time high! We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Paramedics who are adaptable and have a key interest in perusing their careers. If you have experience working within the NHS, hospital as a Paramedic that would be desirable but we are also keen to discus this role with all qualified Paramedics who are looking to expand their career and maybe look for a new challenge.
Person Specification - Paramedic
- Registered Paramedic with the Health Professionals Council
- Successfully completed an IHCD Paramedic Training Programme via the Higher Education route or another ambulance service
Knowledge / Experience/ Skills / Abilities
- Hold a valid EU Driving License (No more than 3 endorsement points. In exceptional circumstances a maximum of 6 points may be considered)
- C1 Category entitlement (although funding will be available to those who hold a provisional C1)
- Good verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Able to communicate across wide demographic boundaries in an appropriate manner
- Displays good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the ability and commitment to providing high quality patient care, appropriate to patient needs
- Able to operate all appropriate information systems in an efficient and effective manner relevant to this post
- Able to operate all equipment safely and in accordance with Trust policy, procedures and protocols
- Respects and applies patient confidentialityat all times
Why use us?
We are an exciting Niche Team having been together 17 years; Medteam is one of the largest national agencies in the UK with an excellent reputation which has enable us to build amazing relationships with our clients and ensures that our Medical professionals have access to quality positions. We have NHS and Private work waiting for you, and we love what we do every day of the week. We operate 24/7. We know how to find you the best positions through our channels of clients who trust us and we can place you straight away. We are a focused, well organised, professional team. We won't let you down!
We provide excellent rates of pay, accommodation, and travel costs where necessary we also have an amazing referral scheme which allows you to earn extra money on top of your wage. We pride ourselves on our relationships with our medical professionals and our clients and we promise to provide you with the very best support and your personal consultant will be with you every step of the way with your MedTeam experience.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or want to have some more information about our other roles available in other areas please call Ricky on 01792 298 300 or email on