Partner or a Salaried Doctor
PARTNERSHIP OR SESSIONAL SALARIED POST
Due to a Partner relocating, we are looking to recruit either a 4 to 8 session Partner or a Salaried Doctor (any number of sessions) to join our friendly team.
From her perspective I am very sorry to be leaving the practice but must for family reasons. Cove and Kincorth Medical Practice has been a great place to work over the last two years. The Partnership consists of an industrious, enthusiastic, dynamic and supportive group of people who I am really glad I have had the chance to work with.
As a place to work, Aberdeen is a thriving city with a diverse range of cultural and leisure activities on offer. With both the coast and mountains on its doorstep, a wide range of leisure pursuits are available at close range as well as theatres, museums and a good variety of shops and restaurants allowing residents the benefits of both urban and rural life.
In the current climate of difficult GP recruitment why come and join us?
We are a pro-active, close-knit practice who work in a busy but extremely supportive environment.
• We are both a Training and Undergraduate teaching practice
• We have an increasing list size of 12,500
• We have purpose built premises in Cove where we are co-located with our Community Nursing Team, Care Manager and OT
• Annually we have achieved highly in QOF
• Our current clinical team consists of 9 GP partners, 4 Practice Nurses, 3 HCAs and 2 extremely experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners
• We have a full complement of Nursing staff who lead in our chronic disease management including the running of diabetes, asthma and hypertension clinics.
• We offer a supportive transition to partnership with reduced administration commitment initially
• We are happy to offer mentorship to a new partner or salaried GP
• Our team includes GPs with special interests in Education, Minor Surgery, Diabetes, Joint Injections, Allergies, Contraceptive Implants & IUCD procedures. We are happy to support a successful candidate to up skill in these or any other areas candidates may wish to develop as part of their role
• We are happy to support and foster opportunities in leadership both within the practice and with external bodies
• We would be happy to contribute to a successful applicant's CSA fees if successfully completed within six months of commencement in post
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic new team member to join us.
We are flexible with regards to number of sessions and would welcome applications for between 4 and 8 sessions.
More details about our practice are available on our website – www.covebayandkincorthmedical.co.uk
Start date negotiable with the successful candidate.
If you wish to apply, please send a CV and covering letter by 30th November 2016 to ( Email address removed ). Informal enquiries and visits are also welcome to Susan Gillan, Assistant Practice Manager or Dr Lynne Mackenzie, Executive Partner on ( Phone number removed ) .