Patient Safety and Quality Manager
£31,768 to £40,558 per annum
Search Consultancy is recruiting for an experienced Mental Health professional for the post of Patient Safety and Quality Manager for a private mental health hospital based in Warrington, Cheshire.
The hospital is part of a private healthcare company that provide care and support to male and female patients with brain injuries, deaf patients with mental health disorders and patients with autistic spectrum conditions (ASC)
As a Patient Safety and Quality Manager you will require significant clinical experience and will promote a culture of openness and responsiveness to patient views, an ethos of constructive and positive learning from incidents within a high performing service. You will co-ordinate and lead the patient safety agenda across the hospital to ensure it is embedded as a day to day responsibility of all members of staff, in order to improve the care of patients and the safety of all who come into contact with the hospital. You will also be responsible for the following duties:
* To provide specialist advice, guidance and support to the Board of Directors, Hospital Manager, Service Managers, and other staff on patient safety issues that affect the hospital, its employees and others using the facilities.
* To support the Service Managers, ensuring all incidents are managed and investigated in a timely manner. Also to ensure that the necessary remedial actions have been taken to, where possible, minimise harm.
You will be required to work full time hours from Monday to Friday and the salary is £31,768 to £40,558 per annum depending on experience. You will also receive the following company benefits:
* Up to 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays
* Health Services discount
* Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
* Annual Good Attendance Rewards to the value of £225
* Staff Counselling Services
To be considered for the position you must have previous experience of working within a mental health settings and be a registered mental health nurse or a registered learning disability nurse with senior nurse experience.
If you are interested in applying or would like further information please contact Lois Kirby at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.