Across the UK
£40,000 to £45,000 plus company car/ allowance
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experience qualified nurse/ experienced manager for a peripatetic manager role, overseeing 60 nursing services across the UK.
Our client is one of the larges health care companies based across the UK, who specialises in providing dementia care, palliative care, domiciliary care, residential and respite care and disability care to younger adults and to the elderly.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, travelling up and down the country to visit each home. You need to have hands on approach and have overall responsibility for the nursing care of the residents. You will be monitoring performance of all staff, ensure that standards are maintained and that adequate cover is provided and be expected from time to time to work nights, at weekends and bank holidays at meets the needs of the home.
To be considered for the position you must:
* Hold a nursing qualification and NVQ 5 in Care and Leadership and Management qualification, and be committed to on going development
* At least 2 years experience in a management capacity within a care setting, within the last 5 years
* The applicant should have been in employment recently showing evidence of being up to date with current legislation, mandatory requirements and working methods within the professional Care Industry
* Hold a full UK driving licence
The salary is £40,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus a company care or a £5,000 car allowance plus the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career Progression, Training and Development opportunities incl. university level modules
* NMC registration paid for *
* Health and Wellbeing Cash Plan
* Pension plan
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Get Tech: Tax Free Technology
* National Care Awards
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Nurse Referral Scheme
You can get further details about this role by simply contacting 0161 835 8385 or sending your CV to Kabibi Luseni at Search Consultancy in the Manchester Branch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.