Across the UK
Up to £45,000 plus company car or £5000 car allowance
We are looking to recruit an experienced nursing home manager for a peripatetic manager role.
Our client is one of the largest health care companies based across the UK, who specialises in providing dementia care, palliative care, domiciliary care, residential and respite care and disability care to younger adults and to the elderly.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday and could be based at any of their Homes across the UK.
You will be monitoring performance of all staff, ensure that standards are maintained and that adequate cover is provided. You will provide support and guidance to any homes without a current Home Manager and assisting Homes to prepare for CQC inspections.
To be considered for the position you must:
* Hold a nursing qualification and NVQ 5 in Care and Leadership and Management qualification, and be committed to on going development
* At least 2 years experience in a management capacity within a nursing home setting, within the last 5 years
* Be up to date with current legislation, mandatory requirements and working methods within the professional Care Industry
* Hold a full UK driving licence
The salary is up to £45,000 per annum, plus a company car or a £5,000 car allowance plus the following benefits:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career Progression, Training and Development opportunities incl. university level modules
* NMC registration paid for *
* Health and Wellbeing Cash Plan
* Pension plan
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Get Tech: Tax Free Technology
* National Care Awards
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Nurse Referral Scheme
If you are interested in this role then please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.