Peripatetic Manager - Healthcare
Peripatetic Manager - Nationwide, based in the South of England - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum - Full Time
The Peripatetic Manager vacancy exists due to a new and exciting home being built. They are looking for someone with broad knowledge and experience in home management to take on this peripatetic management role and act as a nationwide trouble shooter and stand in home manager. An active NMC pin is a requirement of the management role, the client would accept someone who is qualified and looking to re-validate.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the sites
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care.
* Cover sickness and holiday of home managers.
* Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategy and objectives for the homes and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all sites, staff, residents and their families.
This vacancy is for a peripatetic manager to be based in the South, covering the region predominantly but to cover sites nationwide. The job is like a trouble shooter and stand in home manager's role across the UK. Time at sites can vary greatly, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months and accommodation will be covered by the company. The normal working hours will be Monday-Friday but the opportunity to work weekends will also be available.
The salary is between £40,000-£45,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role please contact Becky Rham at Search Consultancy, Crawley office for further details and send your CV to email@example.com (agy)