Peripatetic Manager (RGN/RMN) vacancy at large care group in North Yorkshire - £42k per annum!
My client is a care group based in the north of England, with over 25 homes across counties such as North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and more. Their homes provide long-term nursing care to elderly service users, and also to those suffering from physical disability, dementia and sensory impairment. They have a strong reputation for providing high standards of care across all of its homes, and the company prides itself on its dedication to employing workforces who place the highest importance on providing excellent care.
The home is now seeking a Peripatetic Manager to join their team, and the successful candidate must be:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid UK NMC pin
- A car owner and driver with a full and clean UK driving licence
- An individual with over 5 years experience working as a manager (preferably in elderly care)
Duties of the role will include (this list is not exhaustive):
- Being responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Supporting the Manager to manage the day-to-day running of all aspects of the home including; the standards and quality of care, recruitment and training issues, communication with the team, the premises and financial matters
- Overseeing that we are providing the highest level of personal care and attention to residents following individual care plans carefully and ensuring all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive
- Being an active and encouraging Peripatetic Manager, establishing and maintaining effective means of communication and good relationships with managers, employees in the home along with others externally such as professionals in the caring environment, outside suppliers, agencies
The benefits of working with my client include:
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- £3,600 travel allowance
- A sense of reward and unrivalled satisfaction from being able to make a direct difference to service users
- Being a part of a nationally-renowned organisation who place care at the forefront of practice
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on 02392 816901 or email email@example.com to discuss this opportunity further!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy