Job Title: Peripatetic Nurse
Salary: £18-20 Per Hour - (£37,500 - £42,000 Per Annum for a Staff Nurse Position!)
Hours: Full time (36-42 hours available )
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
Are you looking for a position which combines the working benefits of permanent employment (Paid Sick/Annual Leave, Career Development, Guaranteed Contracted Hours) paired with the exceptional benefits of Agency (Outstanding Salary, Flexible working patterns) - If so, this is a perfect position for you.
I am currently looking for a qualified, registered nurse with experience of working within general elderly and frail nursing homes, and who is able to travel between homes within set area, all within the same outstanding company. You must be a dynamic, passionate nurse who is looking for all the great benefits of working in a permanent role, with the salary of an agency nurse. The award winning organisation have an outstanding reputation for care and compassion, and are widely recognised as one of the most supportive organisations within the UK, with an excellent benefit package to go with it.
Full induction and ongoing training will be provided, and if you want to progress into even more senior nursing and management positions with full backing and support in the role, there is genuinely no other company who can offer such a clear path.
On top of a superb working environment, and brilliant starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.