Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Peripatetic Nurse - RGN or RMN
Salary: £33,500 - £40,000 ( £18 Per Hour )
Hours: Full time (36- 48 hours available, both Days and Nights)
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered General nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
Combining the benefits of permanent and agency work, this staff nurse position offers an outstanding starting salary of £18 per hour and all the benefits of working for the organisation on a permanent basis, including regular salary, holiday and an award winning career development path. The role is predominately based in one facility in the Macclesfield area, and you will be acting as a supporting nurse for other care homes within the area. You will be required to have a degree of flexibility, especially towards traveling around a 20 mile radius to get to the other homes, but you will be rewarded with this flexibility by having an honest employer, a working rota 6 weeks in advance and up to £40,000 per annum.
I am looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) with experience of working within a nursing home environment, and someone with the maturity to work autonomously in often changing environments. Full induction and ongoing training will be provided, and if you want to progress into senior nursing and management positions with full backing and support in the role, there is genuinely no other company who can offer that clear path. Formal qualifications and informal recognition are important aspects of staff morale, and this is one of the top priorities of my client - which has led to them winning numerous awards, and being voted for on the Sunday Times' "Top 25 Big Companies to Work For", a prestigious accolade.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com