1. Plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient’s health and well being.
2. Assess the health and well being of patients whose needs may be complex and changing within the context of their medicines.
3. Plan, monitor and evaluate the movement of medicines.
4. Establish and maintain effective communication with various individuals and groups on complex, sensitive and occasionally contentious issues in a range of situations.
5. Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices.
6. Modify and structure data, information, computer records and stock management documents.
7. Develop own knowledge and skills and contribute to the d
evelopment of others.
8. Contribute to the development of services.
9. Assist with research and development.
10. Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
11. Contribute to quality improvement.
12. Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights
13. Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.