Craegmoor has services across England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland, all providing innovative, creative support enabling people with mental health problems, autism and learning disabilities to live the lives they want and have the opportunities they deserve.
Working for Craegmoor
Watch our video to find out more about working for Craegmoor Job Advert Location Description
Rosehill Rehabilitation Unit in Torquay provides leading person-centred neuro-rehabilitation programmes that are bespoke to the severity and complexity of a person’s particular neuro-disability. This includes Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) or neuro-degenerative conditions such as Motor Neurone Disease, or Multiple Sclerosis. Job Advert Role Description
We are looking for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join our team at Rosehill Rehabilitation unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care through the undertaking of comprehensive assessments of patients
- Formulate and implement individual physiotherapy treatment programmes based on comprehensive knowledge of evidence based practice and treatment options
- Provide physiotherapy intervention where there may be barriers to understanding and assess patient understanding of treatment proposals, supporting patients and families at Rosehill
- Evaluate patient progress, reassess and progress or alter patient treatment programmes within the specified timeframes compliant with Rosehill Rehab care pathways.
- Organising and planning of the physiotherapy caseload at Rosehill in conjunction with, an OT and SALT and Neuropsychologist, to meet the service and patient’s needs, readjusting plans as situations change or arise.
Skills & Experience:
- Physiotherapy degree qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in neurological rehabilitation and musculoskeletal would be preferable.
- HPCP registration
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- Knowledge and understanding of treatment approaches and adjuncts to treatment in the management of patients requiring physiotherapy
- Documented evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) including reflective practice
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to organise and manage their own caseloads and prioritise tasks accordingly.
what we would Like from you:
- Neuro experience: 1 year
- Full Driving License
What we’d like to give you:
Division DBS info
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date 01/11/2016 Apply now Email to a friend Share Back to search
Rosehill Rehab, Lower Warberry Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 1QY