Physiotherapist - Southport
Service Care Health currently have a Band 5/6 Locum Physiotherapist role available in Southport.
If you are looking for a new opportunity working within a friendly team please apply now! You will be assessing patients, setting goals, reviewing/discharging patients and recording information.
The post is to start at the end of October on a month trial initially, with the view to a possible extension.
NHS experience is essential along with HCPC registration. You must hold a recognised diploma or degree in Physiotherapy. The service also require prior experience within Trauma Orthopaedics, and you must be able to handle a busy caseload.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• Training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialist Consultants offering single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to NHS trusts, local authorities and private healthcare providers
• Professional compliance solutions
• Uniforms provided
Furthermore if you know someone else that might be interested in the role, we have a £250 referral bonus!!
Please do call Matt at Service Care if you'd like any further information on 01772 208961.