£25,000 - £27,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Physiotherapist to join a leading Physiotherapy team in Kent.
You will be working as part of a strong and experienced team within MSK and Orthopaedic so experience within these area is essential.
As a Physiotherapist within the team you will be responsible for providing a high standard of assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to patients within inpatient and outpatient physiotherapy service.
Your role will include;
- To undertake a comprehensive assessment and formulate a diagnosis of patients who may have complex conditions including multi pathology. Use well developed clinical reasoning of the patient's needs. This will involve seeking and sharing personal and potentially sensitive information with the patient.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner taking responsibility for the management of patients on own caseload without direct supervision.
- To evaluate clinical practice through reflection, audit and outcome measures, individually, locally or within specialist interest groups in order to continually improve physiotherapy service to patients and promote evidence based practice.
- Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and to meet professional standards and hospital policies.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
- BSc or Equivalent in Physiotherapy
- Member of CSP
- Current HCPC Registration
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
- MSK / Orthopaedics experience
- Member of Specialist interested groups relevant to post (AACP, MACP)
- 2 years relevant post graduate experience
- Proven clinical experience in the delivery of orthopaedic and MSK physiotherapy
- Previously worked in the private healthcare sector
- Previous experience of working in an outpatient MSK setting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage a caseload
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain judgement under pressure
- Previous experience of health industry software
- Confidential personality
- Team player
- Self-motivated proactive approach
- Ability to travel to meet service needs
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org