£33,000 - £35,000 Pro rata
16.5 hours per week
We are recruiting for an experience Physiotherapist to join an Occupational Health company where you will be working alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts within their field.
We are looking for a qualified Occupational Health Physiotherapist to work with a client based in Northumberland. This is a part time role offering 16.5 hours per week.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the effective provision of an occupational physiotherapy service.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Provide accurate clinical assessment diagnosis and treatment
- Providing reports to the management following assessments at the time of discharge indicating employee's fitness to work and any adjustment to their role that maybe required short terms, long terms or permanently.
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
- Provide recommendations to changes and equipment required following a DSE assessment.
- Identify hazards within the work place that may cause problems to an individual's MSK ill health.
- Conduct ergonomic risk assessments with SHE advisors.
To be consider for this role you are required to have the following skills and experience;
- Full member of the Charted Society of Physiotherapy
- Have you HCPC Registered
Manual therapy post graduate training
- Occupational Health Physiotherapy experience
- Health Education / Promotion advice
- Basic work place ergonomics
- Fitness for work advice
- Efficient and well organised
- Post Graduate training in Occupational Health / Ergonomics
- Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ACPOHE)
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org