Job title: PIP Disability Analyst
Base location: Vauxhall Headquarters
Nurses: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Allied Health Professionals: OT, Paramedic or Physiotherapist
Remuneration: Starting salary £36,000 to £39,000 + £1,000 first-year salary top-up + benefits + overtime opportunities
Hours: 37.5 for initial 12+ weeks, then 22.5-37.5 (part time available following training and mentored learning)
Health care professionals sought for the Personal Independence Payment independent assessment service to be based in the newly opened regional Headquarters - Vauxhall.
sjb medical are recruiting experienced clinicians to join the UKs leading provider of independent health assessment services nationwide.
Applications are welcomed from Specialist or General Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics & Physiotherapists. Utilising your clinical expertise you will be working on a number of varied roles including:
- Clinical report review to ensure that rigorous quality measures are achieved in all reports submitted to the customer (Central Government)
- Telephone case support to field based and office based colleagues nationwide
- Functional medical assessments, usually through a combination of clinic based appointments and domiciliary visits
- Medical case file reviews focusing on auditing and checking quality medical reports
- You will be contractually based from the Vauxhall HQ and you may in the future also train and conduct assessments on a roaming/domiciliary visit basis
- Unlike other local office based roles, you do not require a driving licence for this position
- You will be trained in multiple business areas to help provide you with the skills to work across a variety of health assessment and medical reporting roles in the future
Successful applicants will:
- Hold full unconditional registration with the NMC or HCPC (as appropriate) and maintain continuous professional development in accordance with the requirements of their professional body
- Possess excellent clinical & communication skills, and basic IT skills
- Have at least 2 years of broad-based, post-registration experience gained within clinical settings
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
Further to the above evidence of report writing and of working to specified goals and measures would be greatly beneficial.
A brief highlight of benefits in addition to the excellent starting salary:
- Annually reviewed competitive salary + first-year salary top-up of up to £1,000 dependent on performance
- 25 days of annual leave + all UK bank holidays (8)
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance & Income protection insurance
- Complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees
- Personal accident cover
- CPD and flexible additional benefits including the ability to buy and sell annual leave and the option to join an attractive stakeholder pension scheme
Successful candidates also benefit from comprehensive full time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development, and varied progression opportunities. This role requires full time commitment (37.5 hours per week) for the initial 3-5 months. The part time hours are from a minimum of 22.5 hours per week.
To get started please contact sjb medical on 020 7832 1980 or please apply online.