If you enjoy helping people, like a varied day and look forward to a challenge then you are the person for us!
As a Planning Team Administrator, you will play a vital role in supporting the day to day delivery of care services.
Your main duties will include:
- Responding to the needs of our service users and care staff via the telephone
- Capturing and inputting information onto our computerised database
- Assisting with the facilitation of payroll
- Organising cover during Care Staff absences
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and administration skills, and be able to excel under pressure.
Previous experience within the industry is advantageous although not essential as full training will be given.
In return we offer:
- A full induction programme and an on-going commitment to your training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday on an alternating weekly shift pattern (6:30am-2:30pm and 2:30pm-10:30pm)
Closing date: 16 October 2016
For further information, please contact the Care South recruitment team on 01460 270500
Alternatively apply below now
Successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring service (DBS) check