Practice Manager Needed! - Yeovil
Are you an experienced Manager? Are you looking to forward your career within the Europe's largest Dental company? Do you live in or around Yeovil? If YES then read on…!
This is Europe's largest dental corporate company. They have achieved this by focusing on delivering the best possible patient care, the highest clinical standards and a comprehensive range of treatments through a network of conveniently located Practices across the UK. They currently undergoing an exciting new re-brand, which is due to be completed across the country by the end of 2016.
An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Manager for the Yeovil practice. This mixed NHS and private practices offer a range of general and specialist dentistry, with the successful applicant needing good leadership and influencing skills with a strong focus on growth and building additional revenue you through identifying opportunities through extended services.
You will benefit from:
• Competitive salary up to £23,000/annum
• Holiday allowance
• Newly branded / refurbished practice
• Long Service awards
• Career development schemes
• Annual PM Bonus scheme based on income
The company has a network of over 600 dental Practices nationwide who look after the needs of over 10 million patients. They are primarily focused on NHS dentistry but within the network of Practices, they also have a Private and Specialist division providing a range of services including Orthodontics, dental Implants, dentures and a growing number of cosmetic treatments including Safe Tooth Whitening and Smile Makeovers.
• Experienced Manager
• Have a vast amount of managerial experience, either in the dental or retail sector
• Strong knowledge of the health industry would be of benefit
• Strong people relationships and management
• Show good people and management skills
• Experience with dealing with disciplinary procedures
• Competency to drive a company's targets
• Examples of meeting / exceeding KPIs
Joining the company will mean you will be supported to develop and progress within your chosen field - apply straight away if you are interested If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy