Practice Nurse - PN:
PN Rate of pay per hour £ 27.72 up to £ 37.17
Ambition24hours has been established for over 11 years and supplies PCT’s; Councils; NHS Trusts; Nursing & Residential homes throughout the UK. We pride ourselves in competitive pay rates; our years of experience and expertise in the medical recruitment industry.
- PN will be responsible for providing service to the practice population of GP practice
- To provide a comprehensive nursing service to the practice population to meet healthcare needs, including specialist clinics, e.g. asthma.
- To work as an independent practitioner providing evidence based nursing care appropriate to the patients needs
- To provide assessment, screening and treatment services which are relevant to patients and their families
- Responsible for cervical cytology programme, ensuring all women who are eligible for cervical smear are offered the opportunity to have the procedure performed, or given the opportunity to discuss/counsel anxieties or queries regarding any aspect of the subject.
- To liaise with practice manager and GP’s to give advice on the appropriate use of time, recall and appointment systems and resource development.
- To participate in the administrative and professional responsibilities of the practice team and to assist in the formulation of practice philosophy, strategy and policy.
Requirements to be considered for this position:
- The practice nurse will work in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
Working for our agency is beneficial because you manage who own time. Ambition 24 Hours operates 24 hours a day, which means you can contact a consultant anytime of the day or night. Our agency appreciates your qualification and experience in the health care field and as such understands the importance of quality pay rate for quality staffing.