Dates: 03.10.16 - 27.03.17
Hours required: 37,5 hours p/w
You will be expected to:
- To work autonomously in providing nursing and pre hospital emergency care to the medical centre residents.
- Be responsible for the provision of clinical treatment, screening and advice to patients
- Provide general medical services and occupational health elements to military personnel - Maintain professional registration and personal portfolio
- Be competent in Immunisation, Audiology, Venepuncture, Asthma and Diabetes management, audiometry, smoking cessation, ear syringing and vaccination
- To be able to give Yellow Fever vaccinations
You must be registered with the NMC in the UK and hold a valid PIN.
Post registration experience in Primary Health Care practice at Band 6 (or 5) level.
Patient Group Directive (PGDs) in a related Community Health discipline or portfolio evidence of equivalent experience.
Desirable Experience in relevant areas:
Occupational Health Nursing (OHN), Clinical Supervision, Supporting Learning and Assessment in Practice (or equivalent), Travel Medicine, Cervical Cytology, Asthma Diploma, Chronic Disease management - diabetes and asthma, etc.
To find out more about this job or any other Healthcare job opportunities within the MoD please contact Monika Jagielska on 02037286891.