Registered General Nurse
£28,000 per annum
A private hospital situated in Surrey is searching for a registered nurse (RGN) to join their professional and caring team who support patients in a day surgery/outpatients environment.
This specialist facility requires you as a Pre-Assessment Nurse to provide attentive and efficient screening to patients prior to their admission to surgery.
As a Pre-Assessment Nurse you are offered:
- Up to £28,000 per annum
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A bespoke development programme, career progression, training and development
- Pension Scheme
- Plus other benefits
What the Pre-Assessment Nurse role requires of you:
- A valid nursing qualification and NMC PIN
- Previous experience within assessment, surgical, theatre, ward and outpatient environments.
- To deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To work co-operatively with medical staff and other member of the multidisciplinary team in order to ensure positive outcomes for each patient episode.
- To be actively involved in nursing research projects in support of clinical practice, and participate with the Sister in the conceptual development of nursing practice, including the development and formulation of evidence-linked multidisciplinary care pathways.
- To assist in the formulation of procedures and standards, and to participate in clinical and organisational audits for the maintenance and development of a quality service.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
The hospital is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the UK and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, post-operative and rehabilitation care.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a hospital recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its patients.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy