A private hospital in Colchester currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Pre-Assessment Sister on a full time, permanent basis.
As Pre-Assessment Sister you will provide clinical leadership and line management to the Pre-Assessment team, ensuring excellent clinical governance and supporting staff in meeting all training requirements.
Candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrable post-registration experience with extensive experience in a Pre-Assessment and Outpatients setting
- Strong leadership skills with experience in a Senior Staff Nurse position
- Well organised with strong communication skills
- Confident in all aspects of patient assessments with good knowledge and understanding of clinical issues that may affect the surgical procedure or patient recovery
This full time position has a working week of 37.5 hours and offers a competitive salary of up to £34,876 per annum.
An excellent benefits package is also available which includes private medical plans, a generous holiday allowance along with reduced gym memberships, childcare vouchers and support for ongoing training, development and career progression.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV through the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing or management vacancies in clinics and private hospitals, please contact Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940.