Prison Mental Health Nurse
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated prison mental health nurse to work in Wakefield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The starting pay rate for this locum prison mental health nurse job is £24 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the prison mental health nurse:
- Planning and delivering care
- Supporting prisoners who have substance misuse problems
- Providing offenders with advice and support
- Assessing, identifying and meeting the prisoners' needs
Requirements of the prison mental health nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RMN)
- Significant experience as a prison mental health nurse
- Valid prison clearance
This prison mental health nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.