Project Facilitators (Dementia Care Framework Rollout).
Base Pay : £35,000 /Year
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-South Yorkshire
Site or Unit :
Support Office - England East
Regional Office, South Park Care Home, Gale Lane, Acomb, York. YO24 3HX
Contracted Weekly Hours : 40 - 6 month FTC
Four Seasons is part of the Four Seasons Health Care Group, the UK's largest independent healthcare provider. Within the Four Seasons Health Care Group are three brands - Four Seasons, brighterkind and The Huntercombe Group. Four Seasons operate 350 care homes across the UK, offering many different types of care, including residential care, dementia care, respite care, rehabilitation and intermediate care.
We've earned a reputation for professionalism and a high quality of care, largely thanks to our well trained, dedicated and compassionate staff. Their drive to deliver the highest standards is what makes Four Seasons stand out.' To make care special, our people need to be special too - just ask any of our 30,000 employees!
Our central support functions are critical to ensuring our care homes are able to deliver the highest level of quality care. Central support teams exist to support managers, nurses and care staff in all aspects surrounding the operation of the care home allowing them to focus solely on the care of our residents.
Four Seasons Health Care the UK's leading Care Home provider are looking for a Project Facilitators for our Dementia Care Framework.
This role is designed to deliver a key project that will significantly improve the resident experience. This will involve implementing the sector leading new Dementia Care Framework accelerating and embedding the programme.
Reporting to the Lead Project Facilitator this role will be working with Home Managers and clinical teams to design processes and pathways, designing training content, specifying systems changes, reporting progress, developing plans, interviewing, liaising with external regulators, suppliers and commissioners and providing face to face training. This post will work collaboratively with the Resident Experience Teams.
The successful applicant will:
• Be degree level educated or have a specialist dementia care accredited qualification
• Possess excellent project management skills and can influence at all levels
• Display a strong history of experience and interest in Dementia Care and recognises what 'good' looks like.
• Recognise the elements that contribute to the Resident Care experience.
• Be able to design and use reporting systems that can evidence outcomes for residents and the service that can show quality improvements.
• Responds well to pressure, resilient, reliable and committed to quality
• Assist services in developing accreditation plans – can drive completion on a national and local level as necessary.
• Display ability to train and support homes through the process
The post holder will be expected to work flexibly across the Four Seasons Health Care portfolio.
This will include travel across the relevant region and on occasions across the United Kingdom to both regional hubs and care homes, therefore a Full Driving licence is essential.
This role will include an expensed car.
Four Seasons Health Care also provides a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.