We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Supported Living teams based in Liskeard, Cornwall. You will have a rewarding and stimulating vocation managing a team of support workers who provide personalised care to people with learning and physical disabilities and thereby helping them to lead more independent lives.
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing Project Manager who is passionate about providing person-centred support and enthusiastic about working in innovative ways that enable people to maximise their independence to join our team. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a team which supports and enables our clients so that they can live as independently as possible, develop skills and actively engage with the local community.
- To be responsible for the project management of a service for a woman in a supported living environment in accordance with agreed company objectives, standards, policies and procedures and in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist the Senior Management Team to manage all capital and revenue resources within the operational area of control in an efficient and effective manner.
- Establish open and effective communication systems to ensure that service delivery is responsive to the needs of the tenant and to assist in the promotion of positive relationships.
- Arrange, implement and chair planning and review meetings as required in order to contribute to the continual development of person centred plans for the tenant.
- Organise and implement team briefings and supervisory sessions on a regular basis.
- Identify the development needs of the staff team and utilise the training opportunities available to them. Seek to develop the knowledge of yourself and your team, where possible, by attending internal and external training sessions, seminars and courses with the aim of ever improving the quality of the domiciliary service delivery.
- Salary £24,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of statutory bank holidays*
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cost of DBS / PVG Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Experience of working within a managerial role within the care sector
- Experience working with people with learning disabilities
- QCF or NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is essential
- QCF or NVQ Level 4 in management or willing to work towards
- Effective time management skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of your work