QUALIFIED NURSES (RMN/RGN)
Geel and Hitchen Court, Aigburth, Liverpool
Salary of up to £30,782 (Pay award pending)
Ref - 3516/GH
If you are a dedicated registered RMN or an RGN with a dementia qualification and want to work with a forward thinking employer then get in touch with us today!
We are looking for registered nurses to join our team of professionals at our exceptional residential home in South Liverpool providing day care and long term nursing care for older people living with dementia.
We are looking for passionate, professional nurses to join our friendly team and work with us to promote independence, dignity and positively enhance the lives of individuals on our care.
We focus on providing the highest quality of service at all times.
What we offer:
- We offer a friendly and enjoyable working environment, with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and flexible rotas.
- Choose from full time, part time (days or nights) or relief hours to suit you.
- Training and continuous professional development including supervision and appraisal.
- Contributory Pension scheme & Life Assurance.
- Access to 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount scheme
- Free Parking
For further information on our services and an application pack please telephone our 24 hour recruitment line on 0151 261 2040, email [Click here to apply] or visit our website www.wearenugent.org to download the documents.
Closing Date for applications is Midday 12 October 2016.
Please Note - This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check. Applicants will be required to join the DBS Service upon notification of successful interview. The cost of this will be reimbursed upon commencement of employment.
Person Specification for (position)
● RMN Qualification or RGN Qualification with relevant qualification in dementia care (may also be considered).
Essential - Experience in the supervision and care of residents, e.g., diet, medical needs.
● Supervision and development of staff.
● To prepare and manage duty rotas.
● Ability to work with families.
● To organise and arrange In-House Training.
Essential - Understanding of relevant legislation.
● Health and Safety procedures.
● Equal Opportunities etc.
● To plan care of residents.
● Good oral and communication skills.
● Ability to promote good nursing practice.
● To manage the Home in the absence of the Head.
● To act as NVQ assessor.
● Ability to keep records and write reports.
● Ability to contribute to the policy and decision making process.
● b) Ability to work under pressure
● Listening and Counselling skills.
● d) To be able to maintain confidentiality.
● Ability to manage conflict.
● Ability to liaise with fellow professionals, committee members etc.