MARIA MALLABAND CARE GROUP
Quality Assurance Manager - South
Competitive salary + Company Car/Car allowance + Benefits + Training/Development
A vacancy has arisen for a dynamic Quality Assurance Manager (nurse qualified) to support our Care Homes across the South region.
Reporting to the Senior Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) is responsible for promoting the continuous improvement of quality and service delivery to meet and exceed outcomes for individual care users. The successful candidate will provide expert advice and support; identify any potential quality related risks and advise on appropriate actions, and will monitor compliance in all homes in the area at least once a month, with some overnight stays required.
The ideal candidate will have:
* The post holder should hold a nursing qualification or NVQ5 in Leadership and Management for care related services, in addition to a commitment to ongoing development
* A proven track record of managing in a clinical or healthcare setting within the last 3 years
* A full, valid driving licence
* Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organisational, report writing, communication and presentation skills
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
With over 60 services across the UK, Maria Mallaband Care Group are one of the UK's leading Care Home providers. We are proud to offer award-winning, modern, luxurious facilities and outstanding services. MMCG ensures our residents receive a superior level of care, while maintaining a sense of dignity and enjoying a high standard of living.
MMCG not only offer the highest levels of care for our customers, but we are also proud to be an Investor in People employer, offering a nurturing and supportive environment for staff. We are dedicated to development and career progression; providing training, competitive salaries and excellent benefits for our people. Together, we can go far.
Employee Benefits include:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career Progression, Training and Development opportunities incl. university level modules
* NMC registration paid for *
* Health and Wellbeing Cash Plan
* Pension plan
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Get Tech: Tax Free Technology
* National Care Awards
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Nurse Referral Scheme
ID - MMCG1