Part Time - 22.5 hours per week
£25,000 - £29,000 pro rata
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Radiographer who can work well within a small team as well as using their own initiative. A flexible approach to work patterns is required. You will also be required to have good communication and IT skills.
Who we are looking for:
The post requires a BSc or equivalent in Diagnostic Radiography, with current HCPC registration. A Certificate in Mammography would be desirable but not essential.
Working as part of the Diagnostic Imaging team, your job will be to deliver high-quality, patient-centred imaging services from appointment to delivery. That includes helping enhance the range of clinical applications, keeping up-to-date with pertinent developments and ensuring that best evidence-based practice is implemented and maintained. You will be required to assist in department administration, equipment quality assurance, stock control and the effective utilisation of resources.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free Health and Fitness - subsidised memberships for family
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Training, and development opportunities
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. For more information and or to apply for this role please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com