£25,000 - £32,000
We're looking for an exceptional Radiographer with a passion for working to the highest standards to join a leading private hospital in Leeds.
About this radiography role
This role requires excellent technical and people skills. You'll need high levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail. You'll also need a caring nature - to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy.
Reporting to the Diagnostic Services Manager, you'll deliver a high quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload. You'll have opportunities to work with leading practitioners and to experience new practices, equipment and facilities.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Perform radiological procedures within the department, on the ward and in theatre, as required, in accordance with department protocols and Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations (IRMER)
- Review policies, procedures and protocols, and make recommendations regarding their content and application within area of responsibility
- Provide supervision and development of more junior staff
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills, qualifications and attitudes;
- BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- believe in putting people first. So you'll appreciate being able to fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- You'll be an excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated with great problem-solving skills.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free Health & Fitness memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Training, and development for all employees.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com