Reablement Contract Award - Must be a Car DriverPay Rates are £8.35 Mon to Fri and £9.35 at weekends (For applicants fully meeting the person specification)Contracted Hours Available + Excellent Pay Rates + Free Training + Mileage Paid + Accrued Holiday + Team WorkAgincare is a friendly customer focused company established in 1993 and is one of the fastest growing independent care and support providers in the country, with over 1900 employees offering a wide range of care and support services in the community.
We have a great opportunity to further support people in the New Forest area of Hampshire to remain independently in their own homes. The Hampshire REACT service aims to support people to require less, little or no care in the future.
We are looking for reliable and friendly individuals for the following positions:
- Reablement Senior Care and Support Worker for REACT
- Healthcare Assistant or Care Worker
- Care Assistant or Support Worker
- Support Carer or Personal Assistant (PA)
- Senior Care Worker or Higher Care Worker
- Reablement work and Personal Care
- Shopping and Domestic Cleaning
- Medication Management
- Waking and Sleeping Night Care and Support
- Companionship and Respite Care
- Palliative Care
Full time and part time positions are available.
Additional specific reablement training will also be made available for any care worker required to deliver the new REACT contract.
Previous experience is not essential for all roles listed above and further training will be provided. However, to apply you must:
- Be prepared to apply for a full CRB / DBS disclosure
- Be caring and friendly in nature
- Offer flexibility and be adaptable
- Have a valid driving license and own a vehicle - essential
- Have L2 H&SC minimum and be prepared to complete L3 (Only for the Senior Care and Support Worker for REACT roles)
Please apply online today!
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine