We have an opportunity for a Recovery Nurse to join our hospital's theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Recovery Nurse Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/D33/A1 (Desirable)
- ILS (Desirable)
- ALS (Desirable)
Duties of this Recovery Nurse role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
Recovery Nurse Salary & Benefits:
Healthcare Insurance Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
For more information on this Recovery Nurse role, feel free to call Barry on 0161 956 8956, or to apply, please see below.