Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Recovery Nurse to join a friendly and down to earth theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Nottingham. The hospital is warm and welcoming and is constantly developing its services. The team there are proud of the comprehensive range of specialist departments and the high standard of care that they offer all of their guests. Specialties at the Hospital include Orthopaedic including neck and spine surgery, cosmetic surgery, cardiology, general surgery, gynaecology, ENT, urology, dermatology, ophthalmology, oral and maxillofacial surgery. The hospital is committed to the training and development of its staff and is in a great location meaning it is easily accessible via public transport links around Nottingham.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Recovery Nurse you will be involved in conducting basic theatre duties as allocated by the Unit Lead or the Senior Nurse on Duty to ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard
- As Recovery Nurse you will promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships between staff/patients/relatives, and the multi-disciplinary team.
What you’ll need:
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated with a variety of experience as a Recovery Nurse.
- As Recovery Nurse you will have the personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- As Recovery Nurse you will have the ability to participate in on-call duties
- As Recovery Nurse you will have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- As a Recovery Nurse you must be a NMC registered Staff Nurse
- Have proven post registration experience with recovery.
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Bingham, Hucknall, Oxton, and Nottingham.