Are you fed up of working for a company where you achieve your target and only get low % back in bonus? Do you have endless meetings on KPI's, expectations, etc?
If you answer YES and really just want to be left to manage your work load and earn big ££££'s?
Well I have the job for you!
- Develop new business whilst maintaining existing clients across the UK.
- Source and attract candidates for permanent contracts.
- Hit financial targets and KPI's set by your manager.
- Proactively get an understanding of your geographical area and the surrounding business.
- Minimum of 12 months experience within permanent recruitment.
- Ambitious and motivated.
- Desire to be successful.
- Have a proven track record.
- £24k to £28k basic (reviewed every 6 months)
- £45k to £50k realistic OTE (up to 20% of the fee as a bonus)
- Up to 40 days holiday.
- Incentives/treats such as early finishes, extra holidays and business days out.
- Free gym membership and healthcare after probation period.
- Free parking.
If you have read the above and feel that you have something more to give to a company that will reward you on your hard work?
Contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326 or email cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.