As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK and Health Investors Specialist Care Provider of 2016, Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We operate over 400 care homes and 20 rehabilitation centres across the country and we provide specialist care and support to people at home and in the wider community…..and we're growing every day!
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing marketing team as a Recruitment Marketing Manager.
Recruiting the right staff at the right time is pivotal to the continuing growth of the company. We're looking for a driven marketer who has experience attracting quality candidates to fill our recruitment pipeline.
What does the role involve?
- Work with the recruitment team to develop regional candidate attraction marketing strategies to attract the right quality and quantity of candidates.
- Lead on developing marketing campaigns using a range of channels to fill the recruitment pipeline and maximise return on investment.
- Take a hands on approach to delivering collateral using the Adobe Creative Suite and a range of tools such as Hootsuite, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
- Contribute to measuring the success of marketing activities and make recommendations to review and amend as appropriate.
- Provide a joined up approach between marketing and recruitment.
- Work with the Regional Recruitment Managers to formulate local marketing plans to drive candidate attraction and enhance our employer brand locally and nationally.
- Identify local opportunities and capture local intelligence.
- Develop and implement a recruitment marketing toolkit.
Apply today and let's explore how your career could accelerate at Voyage Care!