A small care home operator with three services in the Surrey and West Sussex areas is looking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to join their Senior Management Team.
This full time position offers an excellent salary of £45,000 to £55,000 per annum along with an employment package and benefits which can be discussed at interview.
As Regional Manager, you will provide leadership, guidance and support to the Registered Home Managers at each service.
You will ensure high standards of care are being maintained in each care home and will act upon any areas identified for improvement. You will support the Home Managers in the operational management, ensuring budgets and resources are effectively handled and that good levels of occupancy are maintained.
Applicants to this role should meet the following criteria;
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD). Non-nurse qualified candidates that have completed NMQ 4+/RMA and have extensive experience at this level of management will also be considered
- Extensive experience in elderly and dementia care with experience in a senior management level role
- Strong working knowledge of CQC requirements and quality standards in a care home setting
- Excellent leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach to management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to identify areas of improvement or development within the business and act to ensure full implementation of required changes
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business and able to travel between sites
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Sussex and the South Coast, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.