Mobile Registered Medical Practitioner – Regional Commuting Role
Starting Salary: £80,000 + full corporate benefits package (£5k car allowance)
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours p/w)
Choice of Working Pattern: 1 week at base location, then 3 weeks away
OR 1 month at base location, then 3 months away
sjb medical are now recruiting experienced Registered Medical Practitioners to work with a leading provider of functional health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
This exciting opportunity to undertake the role of Mobile Functional Assessor consists of carrying out thorough functional health assessments and writing detailed medical reports, allowing DWP decision makers to make informed conclusions concerning eligibility across various benefit types.
All roles commence with a comprehensive induction programme and full sector of state approved training is provided with opportunities of working towards accreditation.
The successful individual will hold a working pattern of either 1 week or 1 month at the base location of Yeovil and then 3 weeks or 3 months mobile at regional assessment centres across West England and Wales.
Working within a multidisciplinary team, hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
The competitive starting salary is complimented by a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Full hands-on, in-depth training programme – no prior assessment experience is necessary and certificate awarded once accredited
- Meals, travel and temporary accommodation expensed (when hotel based)
- Car allowance of up to £5,000 per year
- GMC revalidation support and reimbursement of your annual GMC fees
- Contributory pension and private medical scheme
- Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
- 25 days’ annual leave plus option to sell back/additional purchase