Regional Operations Manager
Base Pay : £55,000 - £60,000 /Year
Other Pay : N/A
Location : UK-Taunton
Site or Unit :
England South West Region (FS26)Address :
North East Regional Office, Wansbeck Care Home, Church Avenue, Choppington, Northumberland, NE62 5XEContracted Weekly Hours : Full Time
England South West region consists of 6 Care Homes situated in Devizes, Paignton, Taunton, Swindon and Yatton. The homes range from 35 beds to 50 beds covering a wide range of services including Nursing, Respite, Dementia Care and Continuing Care.
As the Regional Manager you lead a business of care homes, you will be responsible for growing and developing the business and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care and service.
So as a Regional Manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Promote the highest standards of care and service – ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business, from the environment the homes to the care provision.
- Deliver the highest possible levels of occupancy – develop and implement strategies based on competitor analysis and market developments, to maximise occupancy levels within the region.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships – seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and groups.
- Take accountability for the region – driving compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; whilst striving to achieve the best possible care ratings and other external recognition of quality.
- Managing quality and compliance – play a lead role in investigation procedures, governing staff and care issues
- Enhance the profitability of the business – sets challenging business plans and budgets and manages performance against these. Ensures revenues are generated and costs are controlled.
- Take on an active leadership role – is a visible leader in the business, driving change and promoting innovation.
- Champion the evolution of the business – leads the development and integration of new services or the enhancement of existing services.
- Developing your people – you will have the opportunity to build a talented team to support the development of your business.
In order to achieve this our Regional Managers should have:
Experience of leading a large multi-site service focussed business. Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
Regional managers must be driven and motivated and committed to providing industry leading care and service. Whilst experience of the healthcare sector is not essential, it would be advantageous.
Our Regional Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, it is an autonomous role and provides exciting opportunities to shape and grow their business area and career. Four Seasons Health Care is focussed on supporting and developing its people; this begins during recruitment and
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, up to 25% bonus, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme and an employee discount scheme.
If you have the skills to help lead our business into the future please click on Apply now.