I am working exclusively with a family owned, private provider of healthcare. Due to expansion, they are actively looking to appoint an experienced Regional Operations Manager join an established and highly skilled team overseeing a number of Care Homes across the Yorkshire area. This is an excellent opportunity to promote quality, lead change and oversee the development of these homes.
As the Regional Operations Manager you will:
- Work with Managers to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, codes of practice and purchaser's contractual requirements
- Undertake a variety of audits across your portfolio of homes
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with partner agencies and stakeholders ensuring existing contracts are retained and new business opportunities are sought
- Manage quality across your homes promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement
- Work proactively and represent the company as required with external commissioners, social services and safeguarding teams
- Support Managers in achieving financial targets and in managing cost
- Report directly in to the MD and Chairman
In order to apply for this role you must be/have:
- A proven track record of multisite management within the private sector provision of nursing or residential care homes
- A nursing qualification is essential
- Flexibility to stay away from home during the week
The salary on offer is up to £57K - possibly negotiable for the right candidate.
For further information and a confidential conversation please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection ltd.