Regional Clinical Trainer | South | c£40-45kpa
I am recruiting a Regional Training Officer for a luxury portfolio of nursing homes across the South of England. Working across a group of around 10 homes you will be responsible for undertaking clinical training with nursing and care teams.
You will be required to:
- Deliver specialised courses to meet the needs of Residents.
- Facilitate the development of the Home Trainers
- Encourage a positive and professional learning environment within the homes
- Ensure completion of accurate and up to date training records.
- Assist the Training Manager with development of new training initiatives according to the Company Operations plan.
- Assist with the maintenance of company quality assurance systems and encourage a positive approach to quality improvements.
- Support training compliance in their Area and other regional officers periodically
You must drive and be flexible to travel across the South, predominantly, the Home Counties.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.