The role is based in a domiciliary care branch that provides care to elderly people in their own homes. You will be responsible for managing the care team and the service. You will receive support from the directors who will assist in the marketing and business development side, allowing the successful candidate to concentrate on the care aspects to ensure a quality care service is provided. The main duties of the role will include:
- Take full responsibility for the successful development and management of your branch, care service, office staff and home carers in the community
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Lead the team in achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen our brand locally
- Take responsibility for branch care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Recruitment, retention and support of staff
The successful candidate will ideally be experienced Manager with a background in domiciliary care. You should hold NVQ Level 5 or equivalent or be working towards and you must be a car owner. You must have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills.
A very well regarded provider of personalised home care services to enable elderly people to remain in their own homes. They have ambitious growth plans and this role offers an excellent opportunity.
Interested? Click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.