Agincare Homes Holdings has been providing Residential Care since opening its first Care Home in 1986. Since then, our services have grown and we now operate 14 Care Homes. With the Agincare brand becoming known nationally, for the range of services offered.
Our residential care homes provide a person centred approach for individuals and are able to offer a comfortable and safe environment.
Registered Care Home Manager required for Napier Respite and Day Services
To efficently and effectively manage the day to day running of the Care Home, ensuring the Home provides and maintains the highest levels of care and service in accordance with the Company's mission statement, vision, Policies and Procedures.
To actively promote the Home, develop the business, sustain profitability and ensure that at all times relevant legislative requirements are adhered to.
You will be required to manage a team including the Deputy Care Home Manager, Cook, Care Managers, Care Workers and ancillary staff, ensuring best practice is carried out.
- Management Qualification (NVQ4, RMA, L&M) or equivalent, or the willingness to work towards this qualification in an agreed time frame.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with vulnerable client groups
- Previous experience managing a large and diverse team
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the Care Sector, the running of a Care Home and the regulatory frame work.
- Previous experience in recruiting staff, maintaning staffing levels and all aspects of staff managment
- Previous experience of managing or having budgetary control
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules, relating to Care Homes
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine