Registered Care Home Manager (RGN preferred)
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager for their home in Ruislip.
- The Care Home Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the home.
- You will be proactive in developing the home and raising its profile in the community.
- As Care Home Manager you’ll be responsible for recruitment, retention and staff development.
- You will participate in the regular supervision of staff and ensure that the staff employed are able to carry out their role effectively.
- As Care Home Manage you will be responsible for the delivery of an excellent service within the home.
- You will ensure that the home is compliant with care standards regulations and that evidence of such compliance is recorded and available for inspection by CQCI at all times.
- A critical requirement of this role is the maintenance of a high standard of care planning, care delivery, and record keeping.
- Nurse qualified preferred.
- You will have previous experience in a similar position
- You will have a genuine passion and excellent communication skills.
- You will have a proactive approach to Management and be able to drive your team to deliver care of the highest standards.
In return you will be offered a package of up to £60,000 pa basic salary plus a comprehensive benefit package including Pension, Life Assurance and up to 30 days holiday.
To register your interest in this role please send your up to date CV to Dawmer Ltd or alternatively call 0207 112 8666 for further information.
Keywords: RGN, RMN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Manager, Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home, West London, Ealing, London, Registered Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Elderly care, London Jobs, Nurse Manager, RGN Manager, Ruislip jobs, Middlesex jobs, Greater London jobs.