- Company: New Life Healthcare Recruitment
- Base Pay: £40,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Nick Savic
- Phone: Not Available
Sector: Nursing and Residential
Hours: 37.5 p/w
New Life Healthcare Recruitment are proud to be working with a large, charitable organisation who operate specialist care and support services to the elderly, including specialist dementia care, support for people with mental health and learning disability needs.
Not only does our client offer care homes, they also offer a wide of services including, supported living, domiciliary care, housing & care (extra care) schemes, day services and respite/short breaks across a geographical area in the UK.
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager for their medium sized residential home based in Amersham, Buckinghamshire. The home provides care for the elderly, as well as offering specialist dementia care.
What we are looking for
An experienced Registered Care Home Manager with a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ management experience in a care home setting.
A proven track record of developing Residential Care Services, resulting in either a good or outstanding CQC rating.
Relevant management qualification such as Registered Managers Award,
A natural leader who has the ability to motivate in order to achieve positive outcomes and provide
A Registered Care Home Manager who is passionate about caring for the elderly and ideally has some understanding of dementia care.
Duties / Responsibilities / Skills:
- Registered Manager with CQC
- Strong marketing and negotiation skills
- Experience of increasing occupancy
- Reduce or eliminate agency spend
- Budget and quality management
- Staff training and development
In return our client is able to offer:
- Career development opportunities
- A range of accredited City and Guilds diplomas and qualifications with no cost to the employee
- Discounts for major high street retailers
- Bike to work schemes
Please email a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org