I'm currently looking to recruit for a registered Manager for a domiciliary care service in Swindon. My client believes that quality of care is the number 1 priority and are looking for somebody with a similar ethos. You'll need to be an experienced care manager with a good understanding of domiciliary care.
- As the Registered Manager you'll be responsible for the day to day running of a domiciliary care agency that provides support to people in their own homes.
- You'll be instrumental in developing Quality assurance systems, monitoring and improving the call logging and developing policies and procedures in the agency to enhance the service provided to clients.
- You'll manage the care team, conducting supervisions and appraisals.
- You'll be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff and building up the team as the business grows.
- You'll deal with any issues, compliance, safeguarding incidents and CQC inspections.
- You'll strive to gain an outstanding rating on CQC inspections
- You'll liaise effectively and professionally with healthcare professionals, service users and their families.
- We're looking for an experienced care manager who is committed and passionate about raising standards and delivering high quality, person centred care services.
- You'll need experience in the domiciliary care
- You'll be qualified to level 4 or equivalent and ideally have been through the registration process with CQC.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager position, please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.