Role: Registered Branch Manager
Location: Chatham Kent
Salary: OTE £30K
This is a role which puts you at the centre of providing care and support for some of the most vulnerable in our society.
We are currently recruiting a Registered Branch Manager to support our enthusiastic and friendly team delivering domiciliary care to service users in their own homes.
Agincare was established in 1993 to offer a wide range of care and support services and is one of the fastest growing independent care providers in the UK. We aim at all times to provide high quality, flexible services that maximise independence and promote choice.
You will need to be able to manage and supervise a diverse team with the purpose of providing a professional, safe and high quality care and support service and to develop the business to sustain and improve the following:
- Positive outcomes for Service Users
- Better training and support, reward and recognition for Care Workers
- Safeguarding, choice and control development
- Recruitment and retention strategies
- Productivity and efficiency
This is an excellent challenge for those with this necessary skills and aptitude. To be successful, you will need to evidence the following:
- Be ideally qualified to RMA or suitable alternative
- Have previous experience in a similar role ideally managing a large and diverse team
- Have the ability to manage a varied work load and demonstrate effective time management and organisational planning expertise
- Have your own transport
- Possess excellent communication skills
In return we offer a positive working environment where hard work and commitment are combined with huge job satisfaction.
Please apply online today!Ref: Domiciliary
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine