- Company: Safehands Recruitment
- Base Pay: £30,000 - £40,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: staffrcm195661
- Contact: Arshad Hussain
- Phone: Not Available
Safehands Recruitment is proud to announce that we are recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's leading specialist Childrens Residential Care Providers. My client a specialist provider of services for children's and adults with complex needs, require an experienced Registered Care Manager - Children's Services or an aspiring, dynamic and forward thinking leader to work from one of their residential children's homes located in Birmingham.
My clients employs over 1200 staff at locations throughout the UK and provide a range of care and education services to children and adults with autism, complex needs and behavioural, emotional and social difficulties. Due to the breadth of the services they are able to adapt to the needs of the individual at different points in time. This enables them to provide a range of care options within a journey of support for the young people and their families. The clients share every step of that journey with their service users.
As Registered Care Manager in our Birmingham homes you will hold full responsibility for your home ensuring it meets the standards set by the Regulatory Body, whilst also providing the highest quality of care and support to the children and young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (BESD).
Following a thorough 2 week induction and training programme, your duties would include:
- Safeguarding all children and young people in their care, ensuring processes and procedures are in place and applied consistently
- Leading, supervising and motivating your team to ensure the highest quality of care and support
- Working positively alongside internal teams and external agencies to contribute, monitor and report the progress of our young people
- Ensuring that all staff effectively manage challenging behaviour, enabling the young people to develop from a position of needing external control, toward self-control
- Holds or prepared to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children and Young People's Services (Adults or Children's Residential Management)
- Relevant experience of working with young people/young adults with autistic spectrum disorders and/or challenging behaviour
- Experience at management level in a residential setting
- Good working knowledge of Safeguarding and Regulatory Body regulations
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate Registered Care Manager - Children's Services, please apply immediately. In return we offer a salary up to £36,000 p.a. career progression and an excellent benefits package to include:
Pension, Company Sick Pay, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Retail Discount Packages and Onsite free parking.
The clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care and expect all staff to share this commitment
If this vacancy is of interest to you please apply immediately, for an informal discussion please call Arshad on 07469391713, or alternatively please forward a copy of your CV: