As a Registered Manager you will be joining a reputable company that provide therapeutic residential care for children who have been exposed to traumatic events in early childhood and as a result, require on going personalised support and care. The company invest in their staff, are supportive and work as a close, friendly team. The position will require an enhanced DBS check and ongoing training and support is provided by the company. Duties of the role will include;
- Leading a team of Senior carers and support workers, ensuring they are up to date on any training and providing the best support to the children and young people
- Completing any reviews of paperwork and updates of care and support plans as required
- Assisting with medication where required
- Having a presence within the home; Taking on a hands on approach to general domestic duties, ensuring the children and young people in your care are happy, content and feel able to approach you with questions, concerns and ideas
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times and reporting any concerns to the Registered Manager
- Responding to the needs of the children and young people in any other appropriate activities
- Dealing with situations accordingly whilst always aiming to maintain a harmonious living environment
You will be an experienced Manager or Deputy Manager and have a passion for providing a therapeutic, homely environment for children with their best interests at heart at all times. You will be committed to the ongoing development of your team and upholding the standards of the company.
Interested? Please send a CV and apply on line today!
Commencement of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.