Search Consultancy is currently looking for Band 5 RGNs to work on various shifts for a NHS service based in Warrington.
The service provides intermediate care and nursing support for up to 31 people and a further four people requiring neuro rehabilitation. The service provides short term support for up to six weeks in a residential setting to help people regain daily living skills and independence.
We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the days, night and at weekends.
If you want to make a difference and our passionate about patient care we want to here from you.
Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Options to work as limited company contractor, with increased rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free mandatory Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
The Next Step:
If you would like to apply for this role or would like more information please call Shelley Gates on Apply Now >> or forward your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.