Registered General Nurse - RGN or Mental Health Nurse -RMN
Registered General Nurse - RGN or Mental Health Nurse RMN
Our Leading, Award winning, Care home provider is currently looking for Registered General Nurses - RGN or Mental Health Nurses RMN for a number of Care homes in South Wales.
Working in some of the best establishments, you will be responsible for the care of the elderly, whilst covering Day or Night Shifts.
We are currently looking for Nurses to cover a number of shift patterns with salaries ranging from £14.50hr
Key Responsibilities for Registered General Nurse - RGN or Mental Health Nurse RMN
1. Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
2. Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
3. Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift : ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
4. Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
5. Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
6. Participate knowledgeably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
7. Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines : identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
8. Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
9. Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connecting to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care.
10. Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practising high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner.
11. Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
12. Attend relevant meetings both internal and external; attend regular team meetings and monthly appraisals with line manager.
13. Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
Qualifications & Accreditations of Registered General Nurse - RGN or Mental Health Nurse RMN
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours : (Essential)
1.The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
2.Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
3.Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
4.Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
5. Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
Key Experience and Knowledge of Registered General Nurse - RGN or Mental Health Nurse RMN - (Desirable)
1. Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
2. People Management experience
3. Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
Job Requirements of Registered General Nurse - RGN or Mental Health Nurse RMN
We are recruiting for nurses with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos. Our ideal candidates are forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
Benefits for Registered General Nurse - RGN or Mental Health Nurse RMN include:
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)
If this is the position for you then apply today
Dementia, Elderly Care, Nurse